Where we are
The structure is located in the center of Rome, near San Peter Square and Vatican, about 200 meters from Roma San Peter Train Station.
The connections allow you to easily reach any part of cultural and artistic interest , as well as the hub for the city.
In a few minutes you can reach the St. Peter's, the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, Castel Sant'Angelo and Gianicolo, famous squares such as Piazza Navona , Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Venezia, with the adjacent Via del Corso , the typical Trastevere neighborhood and the Tiber for those who love the nights in Rome , Piazza Cavour and the courts for those staying on business, the Olympic Stadium and the Foro Italico for lovers of sport and the various events that are celebrated every year.
- La Suite di San Pietro
Address: Salita di Monte del Gallo, 25
00165 – Rome (RM)
- Phone:(+39) 327 1320538
- Phone:(+39) 388 7474028
How to get there
- From Fiumicino Airport: take the train to stop Roma San Pietro (solution changed to Rome Trastevere Train Station).
- From Ciampino Airport: take a bus to Rome Termini and once you arrive at the Termini Station, follow the instructions in the next steps.
- From Termini Station: take the train to the stop Roma San Pietro or, alternatively, the bus n° 64 to the terminus (Piazzale Stazione San Pietro).
- From Tiburtina Station: take the train to stop Roma San Pietro.
- From Civitavecchia: take the train to the stop at Roma San Pietro.
- By car: exit n. 1 of the GRA. Follow the indications for the Vatican. Giungendo dall’autostrada, la zona non è soggetta a traffico limitato (No ZTL)
It is available transfer service to / from the Structure.
From Roma San Pietro Train Station (200 meters): exit the subway towards Clivo Monte del Gallo. Walk for 100 meters to the small ramp with stairs to the left . Go up the ramp and after the bar the first street on the left is Salita di Monte del Gallo.